Use This Software to Retrieve Music Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Nothing is irritating than losing favorite music files if you are really a music lover. You may have saved a great music collection on your computer hard drive that is obviously a tribute to your hobby or passion for music. However, a small mistake often user do that is not possessing backup of music collection on various storage drives. If anyhow, you end with formatting hard drive, this will be a disaster for you and you will lose all your favorite music files. If you have under gone through this crisis, take a look on this article. Now you can come over this loss easily.
These are few circumstances where user can manage to format hard drive:
- User may format hard drive or a drive containing music files mistakenly while re-installing operating system.
- If hard disk Boot sector is corrupted, you will have to format your system to reinstall the OS.
- File system corruption, MBR / partition table corruption etc are some situations where user need to format hard disk.
- If the hard drive is severely affected of bad sectors or viruses then user can format hard disk to make it healthy.
- If the hard disk is full of junk data and so many unwanted files, then user can manage to format it for removing entire data to make the drive completely free.
- Often user attempt to format hard disk after receiving format error and lose all music files along with other crucial data.
Obviously once you format hard disk, entire data goes immediately but it doesn’t mean that files are gone permanently. Still you have a good chance to restore music files from formatted hard disk by utilizing a proficient MP3 music recovery tool. This completely safe and easy way to get back music files from formatted hard drive. Additionally, you can refer this link http://www.mp3musicrecovery.com/deleted-files.html to get easy guidance in recovering deleted music files.
Why this you should prefer this MP3 music recovery app?
- Trusted utility to meet requirements that are needed to recover music files from formatted hard drive.
- Supports music file recovery from kinds of hard drives i.e. SATA, ATA, IDE, SCSI of various brands like Samsung, Toshiba, Hitachi, Western Digital, Maxtor, Seagate etc.
- It comes with powerful drive scanning algorithm that scans and retrieves MP3, AMR, WAV, MIDI, M4A, AIFC, M4b, AIF and all other type music folders in Windows 7 hard drive. To know more information about the page, click here http://www.mp3musicrecovery.com/my-music-folder-in-windows-7.html.
- Facilitates users to undelete songs from iPods and various removable storage media such as SD card, flash drives, external hard disk, FireWire devices etc.
- Highly secure application to restore music from internal and external memory of various multimedia devices i.e. smartphones, tablets, iPod etc.
- An automated program to save lost or deleted music from corrupted storage drives.
- Supports users to retrieve deleted music files from iTunes library.
- With the aid of this tool, you can restore music from lost, corrupted, deleted and formatted hard partitions.
- Helps users to recover songs deleted from Recycle Bin and Trash Bin on Windows and Mac OS X machines respectively. Click on www.mp3musicrecovery.com/deleted-music-files-on-mac.html to recover music files from formatted hard drive on Mac system.
Note: You can also retrieve music files from formatted iPod with the help of MP3 music recovery tool. To get more information, visit at http://www.mp3musicrecovery.com/formatted-ipod.html
Steps to recover music from formatted HDD:
Step 1: Install Mp3 music recovery application on your system. Then select "Recover Drives" option from home screen as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Select formatted hard drive and click on "Next" option to start scanning operation as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Choose Hard Drive
Step 3: After scanning is completed, software will display all recovered music files as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Music Files