Recover Deleted Songs from Android Phone
Easy approach to retrieve deleted MP3 files from Android phone!
Android smart phones are now very popular among people as these are loaded with hundreds of incredible applications with advanced features. These smart phones are also very preferred media for entertainment. One can have a large collection of songs on his phone that are definitely not secure from different known and unknown data factors. While convenient, Android phones are not provided with built in protection to avoid data loss. Often users manage to delete music files while operating phone that definitely not a good experience for them. Here this tutorial is emphasized on some common scenarios about music file deletion and provides a right solution to recover deleted songs from Android phone.
Circumstances where songs could be deleted from Android phone are:
- Unknowingly user can manage to delete some favorite music files instead of unwanted songs from Android phone.
- Most of the users attempt to format SD card or restore Android phone to default factory settings to resolve corruption issues but face deletion of music files. However users can take advantage of third party app to recover MP3 files from Android phone after loss or deletion.
- While songs are being transferred, if user disconnect Android phone from computer, it may cause deletion of music files from Android phone.
- After virus intrusion, songs could be deleted and then you need an efficient program to recover deleted songs from Android phone.
Before you experience further deletion or loss music files from Android phone, practice some useful techniques to avoid accidental deletion of MP3 files. Do not share your Android phone memory card frequently with other devices since it may render it corrupted or inaccessible with format error. Keep activated write protected nob on SD card and if it is necessary to format the card or to restore Android phone, save backup of valuable files along with MP3 songs. By utilizing these precautions, you can stop unexpected deletion of files. Also if you have backup it can be utilized to recover deleted songs from Android phones. However, if you have already troubled after deletion of music files, make use of some proficient music recovery app to recover deleted music files.
With the MP3 Music Recovery software, you get some the most prominent features:
- Highly compatible utility to recover deleted songs from Android phone of many manufacturers i.e. Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Micromax, Acer, Lenovo etc.
- Also supports music recovery from iPods and iPads after deletion of files from iTunes or formatting. Visit at www.mp3musicrecovery.com/how-to-recover-deleted-mp3-from-ipod.html to know about deleted MP3 songs recovery from iPod.
- Built in supports to retrieve lost or deleted music files of different formats such as MP3, MIDI, WAV, AIFF, WMA, AMR etc.
- Virus free application to perform secure retrieval of music files from Android phones and different storage drives such as SD, microSD, MMC, CF memory cards and other flash memory devices. Further, you can utilize this ready to use tool to restore deleted MP3 music files from iPod with great ease. To know more detailed information, visit here http://www.mp3musicrecovery.com/how-to-recover-deleted-mp3-from-ipod.html.
- Recovers music files, videos, APK files and other media files from corrupted or formatted pen drives, external hard drives, SSD drives and removable drives. Click on http://www.mp3musicrecovery.com/external-hard-drive.html to get easy steps to restore music from external hard disk.
Steps to recover deleted songs from Android phone:
Step 1: Install the software in your computer and connect Android phone. Launch the application and select "Recover Deleted Files" option from main window as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Choose the memory card of your Android phone from the displayed list of drives, and click on "Next" tab to start recovery process as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Card
Step 3: After the scanning operation is completed, recovered MP3 files will be listed on a window as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Restored MP3 Files